Kamis, 23 Oktober 2014

Confidence Life

Confidence Life

  I underwent a lot of dreams that never tangible , I see it lost in the dark .

But thinks you Lord , I am quite aware of my dreams .

  That makes me want to keep dreaming .

I have a lot of praying , while my prayer has not been answered ,

  Although I 've waited long enough ,

But the answers will come when I pray there's enough to make me keep praying .

I believe a lot of friends who betray

  leave me alone ,

But I find a lot of true friends , who can I trust .

Has many seeds that fell to the ground kusebar

  To become bird food , but I have quite a lot of gold seeds in my hand .

  To continue kutebar

I poured a cup of disappointment in pain

  And through the day without singing .

But I sucked pretty much drink Deun of roses of life ,

  To make me want to live again .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar